Why join Gimi?
Join Gimi to help children to become financial independent. The trend is clear, the financial literacy is going down among children and young adults in our cashless society. Children are missing out on the money learning since they are not exposed to money, they are not taught in school and parents's often don't have the time or knowledge to teach them.
In the Gimi app children handles their own money, they learn how to earn, spend and save their money. The hands on learning experiences is combined with lessons based on the latest digital didactics research, a unique offering on the market.
About the role 🧑🚀
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst at Gimi. This role will require 70% application testing, 15% API testing and 15% support coordination. Your primary task will be manual testing but you have the possibility to impact your role. You’ll also be the interface towards support requiring that you reproduce issues and report bugs. The backend is Python, frontend is React Native and it is deployed on AWS using RDS flavoured Postgres.
- Manage all testing processes, including follow-up and reporting using Jira
- Setup, monitor and report on new development, production and performance issues using our development roadmaps
- Working closely with the tech teams
- Shaping the future of our internal testing and assurance of a high-level product performance
- At least 1 year of experience of iOS and Android testing
- Highly organised, create and maintain test processes
- Structured and methodical working habits
- Comfortable speaking English
- Experience with test flight and app distribution
Nice to have 🌟
- Experience with Intercom
- Experience with CI API testing
- Automation testing
- You are a structured person who loves processes, perfection and planning
- You have a user & customer-focused mentality
- You are confident with applications and an innovative environment with high speed
- You love working in a team, and collaborating with many different kinds of people
- You like to work with new innovations & the latest news in the app-industry
- You enjoy being in charge of your own work and to see the results of great testing!
What we offer
- A possibility to make a difference for the children growing up today
- A great atmosphere with engaged colleagues!
- Nice Convendum office with gym, table tennis, good coffee and wonderful view over Stockholm ström. We love our daily breakfast and office culture
- We appreciate people in the office but if you prefer to be working from home, we are fine with that too
- Flexible working hours
Some facts about Gimi 🧑🏫
- Winner of Mastercard Lighthouse awards autumn 2020
- Europe’s top 100 hottest Startups 2019 according to Wired
- Editor’s choice - Best app all categories - App Store
- 1,5M downloads
- Approved by Young Money (UK) as educational tool
- Partnership with Mastercard
- Founders of the Fin Lit network where scientists, politicians, teachers and representatives from private and public sector meets and discuss financial literacy for children
- We do not support relocation at the moment
Looking forward to hearing from you!