Wanna help out with the customer support in an award winning tech start-up?
We’re looking for a socially skilled and service oriented team-member who like to communicate with our users to help them with their usage of the Gimi app as well as gathering insights and present potential improvements internally.
In this role you will be working with the product team to handle support cases. Your role is of big importance for Gimi since you will be facing our customers and you will be their reliable guide when it comes to finding solutions to their problems.
Another important aspect of this role is to help out with product improvements by categorizing the support tickets coming in to identify the biggest pains. Also, since you will get to know the app very well, any ideas or thought of how to improve the app is more than welcome in the product team.
You will in many cases be the first person noticing if we have production incidents and in that case the tech team needs to be notified so they can solve the problem as quickly as possible. You will be communicating via Slack and by writing Jira tickets.
The daily work will consist of replying to the chat messages that we receive on Intercom as well as social media channels. The vast majority of the support cases will be recurring easy to fix ones and there are some children who like to chat just for the fun of it. We receive around 15-20 issues per day but it varies on a daily basis.
- You have a user & customer oriented mindset
- You are a good listener (or reader)
- You like working in a team and to collaborate with your colleagues
- You are a calm and supportive person even though the customer might be upset
- Handle the support cases in our chat and social media channels
- Categorize the support cases to identify improvement areas
- Act quickly on production issues and write jira tickets to the development teams
- Improve or guides and Q&A documents
- Fluent in reading and writing Swedish
- Comfortable writing in English
We offer a competitive salary and a 25% position. Beautiful office with Mälaren view in Slussen in Stockholm.