Join us on our journey across the fjords! Are you positive, ambitious and social? Then you just might be our new Ambassador Program Manager for Norway!
The position requires finding, contacting and guiding influencers for Gimi’s marketing in social channels. It is crucial that the influencers we work with are positive role models and strengthen Gimi’s brand, which is why we are looking for a person who has the ability to see potential and isn’t afraid of declining offers that aren’t a good fit.
We are looking for a person who is brave, creative and structured. The Ambassador Program Manager will also be responsible for driving some of Gimi’s own social channels, that is why it’s important that our new colleague stays updated on current trends and knows how to engage the younger generation. The work includes juggling several projects at once and maintaining multiple contacts.
Gimi is a startup, which means that things can change quickly and the position will evolve. Our Ambassador Program Manager in Norway should be flexible, open-minded and able to take their own initiatives and decisions. The right candidate is also responsible and organized since the position requires regular negotiations about costs and managing your own budget.
What you’ll do:
- Find and contact influencers (both adult influencers and parents whose child is an influencer)
- Manage negotiations and contracts with influencers
- Set a budget and follow up on costs and results
- Set up creative and educational guides for influencer content
- Set up and publish content for Gimi’s social channels
- Engage Gimi’s users and followers
Who you are:
To thrive in this role, you love being in contact with multiple people at the same time and don’t shy away from making a phone call or sending an email. You are naturally competitive and you’re equally motivated by negotiating fees as you are analyzing results and statistics. You’re also a person who wants to make a real difference and is driven by creating something together with others. You have a creative side and are both inventive and resourceful. Since you like having many irons in the fire, structure and planning are on the top of your list of priorities.
For this job you must be fluent in Norwegian.
- Education in communication, behavioural science, marketing or equivalent
- Documented experience with sales and budgeting
- Previous work with project management or education
- Interested in social media
- Previous work with children and young adults
What we offer:
- Full time employment, or part time consultancy
- Offices in central Stockholm or Oslo
- Great team spirit and flexible work hours
- Taking part in an amazing journey 🚀